The hotel has 62 rooms plus one suite measuring over 60 square metres with a fantastic view over the city. Equipped with a kitchenette, guests wanting to visit the city for longer periods or needing temporary accommodation for work reasons can really feel at home here.
The owners deliberately decided on a high-quality, future-oriented and unconventional interior design. The furnishing picks up on new trends and will set new standards in the area around Munich's main station. Lively teak combined with a confident colour scheme gives this boutique hotel an unmistakable character.
All rooms meet high international standards:
- entirely non-smoking hotel
- TV via satellite reception
- free W-LAN for guests
- shower and WC
- hairdryer and guest safe in every room
- rooms are partly air-conditioned
- Zimmer sind teilweise klimatisiert
- parking spaces in the hotel's own underground garage
- “French breakfast”